Not making Cincy

Well, I guess it's time to make it official. I'm just not going to make Cincy this year.
Didn't even come close to getting my 84 ready.
Decided to take the nephew's car so I swapped my 16V for his car, but quite frankly there's just too much that needs to be done to this car that I was not aware of to get it ready in time.
Then the AC in my house decided to take a crap and they can't get around to looking at it until Friday.
I'm just not even close to getting my ducks in a row.

So, now it's down to arranging transportation for Chuck's windshield and Cathy's Volvo CIS.
Balls!
Dan