Cincy Menu

Last year on the way home from Cincy, Don and Ben had a tranny in their mk2 and I had a small fridge, Ellen, and the puppy in my A4 and Don kept up really well on accelleration.

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:  Yeah, I heard one A4 owner defending the bloated waistline of his heavy
ride by suggesting that A1 owners get to the same mass once you account for
all the tools. Truth be known, I wouldn't really need to carry anything,
since I travel with Drew and he carries a good sampling of stuff, like half
his shop I think. And the run flat thing? I carry a small compressor, no
need :) Mind you, that is only good if the battery doesn't die...

(And somebody mentioned the little flat wrenches, they live in the glovebox
all the time...). Sad thing is I'm starting to carry tools in my daily, as
if I could fix anything on it anyway.

I was "normal" before I got that damned 16V....

Cathy