OT: F1 race

   He has been involved in quite a few "incidents" over the years, all
of them ending in his advantage, from taking himself and rivals out of
the race by bumping accidentally into them, when he was ahead in points,
to passing the finish line at exactly the same speed and time as his
partner in an obviously staged manner so he would get the podium.
  And there were a lot of other little skirmishes and "incidents"
   It always involves his closest rival.
   The sad part is that he is talented and has a terrific car, but he is
so competitive that he is still using all those tricks.
   I agree with moving him to the back of the pack.

	Jean-Claude
	84 16V (scraped door handles on the ashphalt on the Circuit Gilles
Villeneuve, just trying at 30 mph turns that the big boys take at  100 ...)

Kervin a ?crit :