WTB: mk2 hood.. somewhere along Interstate 5

Well, it looks like I'm going to be making a trip through WA, OR and CA
during the next couple of days, and since I haven't had much luck (or put
forward much of an effort..) finding one locally in the Seattle area, I
figured I'd expand my search area for a new hood for my mk2.

I would prefer silver, but will consider any color since it's getting
painted eventually. I'd like something in 'decent' to 'very good' shape,
with no dents.

TIA,

-Toby