I thought I was ready

On 6:41:13 pm 05/27/06 "Drew Mac" <type53@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/27/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> >
> >  You knwo it happens every year. I'm nervous driving thinking
> >  something will
> >  screw up...or not. And Chuck, we need you there, who will Klaus
> >  flirt with if not Rose? :)
>

> But that's the nice thing about driving with a support group, there's
> strength in numbers...

Oh I meant driving around this week, in case something major crops up, and
I can't take him. But OTOH, why not drive him, he's so fine. :)

 And Klaus had best be careful, or Inga might
> get jealous...

Meh, she'll live, she knows she's "all that". Not as if she'll be at the
party anyway. Next year maybe? Mmmm, Inga....
cathy