I thought I was ready

On 5/27/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> You knwo it happens every year. I'm nervous driving thinking something
> will
> screw up...or not. And Chuck, we need you there, who will Klaus flirt with
> if not Rose? :)

But that's the nice thing about driving with a support group, there's
strength in numbers...  And Klaus had best be careful, or Inga might get
jealous...

Soon, folks, soon....soooooooclose......

> cathy

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?
99 A3 Jetta GL TDI (hers) 02 Jetta GLS TDI (Bloatware)
At the time this email was written there were only
0 months, 5 days, 5 hours, and 19 minutes until Cincy2K+6!  Have YOU packed
yet?

 Look at that, 5 days, 5 hours, 19 minutes.  Well woohoo!