cold idle enrichment?

Well welcome to the list and to the addiction :)
Check for a vaccumn leak or even a bad O2 sensor. As I typed that, I thought of the cold start injector, it runs poorly till warm then runs well. Cool and its back to bad.
Ps. My freinds say the same thing to me. I have a MKI and a MKII. I only have 11 million to go on the rebuild of the MKI!