From: darren24@mango.spoonohost.com [mailto:darren24@mango.spoonohost.com]
On Behalf Of brian mcgarvey
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 6:41 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: FS/FT: stuff, Cincy delivery avail

So folks,
I need to make some money to support the GRM team..

I have to sell my toaster to make up budget.. Performace upgrades such
as pads, tires, gas, etc are on the adgenda.. All of these items are
wear items..

So stuff I have for sale/trade that I know of..

VR6 block (with pistons/rods/crank) -- timing chain broke, took out a
couple of valves and the camshaft gear, no visible damage, It has been
living in my garage for about 2 years now

xflow head, unknown condition probably good

xflow late model long block no accessories (oilpan to valvecover)
unknown condition no holes, probably spun bearing, crated.

5 clyn turbo exhaust manifold with kkk26 turbo and audi wastegate,
minimal shaft play, turbo looked like recent install when pulled from
junkyard

Knife edged crank, straightened and journals ground. Bringing to Cincy
for show and tell.. Bring your measurement tools its supposed to be a
stroker crank.

several A2 16v and 8v exhaust manifolds

TT ABA downpipe adapter

digifant fuel rail with fuel pressure sensor.

lots of other stuff.
Some random door cards for 16v S2's these have been stored for a long
time now 3x years.

If you have specific requests, please let me know.
Prices are all negotiable, delivery to cincy is avail for most with
payment/trade negotiated up front.

Bigmac

PS.. Pics of the new car will be posted soon..