83 with 4k miles - Contact Info

Was there a price attached to this yet?

-----Original Message-----
From: DAN [mailto:sciroccodriver@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 9:26 AM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: 83 with 4k miles - Contact Info

Ok... with respect of privacy, don't bother this guy if you don't have
some cash laying around that you're itching to spend and don't go
plastering his email address on the vortex without his permission.
You're not going to get this for the same price as a high mileage 16V so
don't bother him with lowball offers.  I'm trying to share this with
someone that will protect and preserve it while also respecting Sid's
privacy.  The car is not without some flaws that would need attention to
perfect the car.  There are a few dings and scratches... one of which is
kinda big on the a-pillar.  Euro lights were installed as well as some
snowflakes at some point but it does apparently come with the original
stuff as well. However, its got 4400 miles. Its got perfect leather, a
perfect dash, a perfect underside, a perfect engine bay etc etc etc.  It
comes with ALL new fuel system parts to replace what is obviously needed
for a car that has sat this long.  I'd love to see this car
 someday at events.... or maybe hear about it in some rich dude or
dudette's collection of VW's.    So, here it is.... Sid
siddav@verizon.net
  And here are a few pics of it.   I haven't seen it in person so can't
guarantee any of this but it sure looks promising.  Good luck!
  http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/sciroccodriver/DSCN2203.jpg
  http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/sciroccodriver/DSCN2205.jpg
  http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/sciroccodriver/DSCN2207.jpg
  http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/sciroccodriver/DSCN2209.jpg
  http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/sciroccodriver/DSCN2211.jpg
  http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/sciroccodriver/DSCN2216.jpg
  http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/sciroccodriver/DSCN2217.jpg
  http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/sciroccodriver/DSCN2221.jpg

Dan May -Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco 2008cc!
1991 16V Passat Wagon 5speed and working roof!
1995 Pathfinder SE 4x4
1993 Nighthawk 750
http://www.geocities.com/sciroccodriver