Megasquirt Demonstration

I'm gonna do a detailed demonstration on saturday of the whole system,
fuel lines, Jim's kickass harness action, the wiring diagrams, fuel
rail, computer and laptop tuning crap, and all that.

CIS is now mostly removed. The only thing left is the control pressure
regulator - it has a stripped bolt. But it's not like I need that
space there - so I'll drill that out when I do my radiator.

I will also have some parts there to help demonstrate. A spare fuel
rail with injectos, a Bosch Aux air valve from an 8v, a destroyed
throttle body, a random fuel line, and some other fun.

Any requests as far as anything?

I was trying to label stuff in the car - but my stupid labels don't
like the heat and they fall off right quick.

--
Timbo!
Location: Glenside, PA!