Daun poking me in the ass-was Re: Tonee's whinings - was Re: Sleeping?

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Tonee Northam
wrote:

> It's 8 days prior to cincy, I've replaced the alt and
> battery the last two days I've had off and now it starts
> immediately on the turn of the key.

As it should.

The rear suspension
> is shot!

Well, yeah, but.... hell, you've got an offer from Eric,
sounds like a good project for the weekend.

  I already talked to him, picking it up on Tues, but Jim J. also has his rears too, whichever don't make the car bounce like it has hydraulics.

I've been having a slight idle surging prob,
> not constant, but sometimes.

How bad? CIS does tend to wander a little.

  It comes and goes, not to bad, but it goes away when you give it gas! j/k

Going to the DMV on Friday
> afternoon to get plates and you guys are already asleep?

Sorry, some of us work a day shift. :p

  My day shift starts with getting up Friday morning at 0130, leaving the house by 0200, and pulling in the parking lot at work at 0330.

> I'm still fucking up, working on one of three fucking
> cars getting ready for fucking cincy and all of my
> fucking tech support is fucking asleep, oh, and I hate my
> fucking job and hope I get fucking fired.)(Last week I
> got a raise, go fucking figure)
>
> (End of filling in for Anson)

9 out of 10 for effort, but -10 for style. Just hang
around Drew and Anson next weekend, you'll get the hang of
it.

  Yeahya! I've never taken home a silver before!

> The scirocco isn't finished yet to travel to cincy with
> 8 days remaining, so who wants to place bets whether the
> Northams show up in a scirocco this year instead of a
> corrado?

You'll bring the 'rocco if you know what's good for you.
So it's not the super solid & rough ride of your GTI, it'll
still be ok.

  Rough would be putting it mildly, but the GTI is also coming, and I don't know what's good for me anyway.

  "I'm third generation Don't Give a Fuck"- Ron White.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon '56 Cessna 172