Kia -vs- Scirocco roll call for Cincy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Ruffi [mailto:sciroccos@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:08 PM
To: peter; 'Scirocco list'
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: Kia -vs- Scirocco roll call for Cincy.

Jeeze, maybe you should park in the middle!

I knew someone would fall for that...  Hehehe... ;)

The Fox TT exhaust is for Erik S.
The large tank is for Jason.
The wheels are for Fox.
The rack is for Eric P.
The S2 fender is for John W.

I paid for Cincy, by getting rid of parts, that I don't need...

Picking up a 3A head, a 3A intake, a small bucket of 3A bolts, new Kamei
rear spoiler, and a 3 point rear Neuspeed stressbar.

If I forgot anyone, please email me.

Thanks,
Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

http://thescirocco.com/images/DontDriveTheSciroccoDrunk.gif

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...