GRM report...was:Re: Mixture question

On May 23, 2006, at 10:22 PM, Eric S wrote:

> That is the car.
> Nate Mellom said:
>
>> I'd have to agree, especially if it's this one, which I'm 99% sure
>> it is:
>>
>> http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/D_Conyers/P1010001sm.jpg
>> http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/D_Conyers/P1010002sm.jpg
>> http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/D_Conyers/P1010003sm.jpg
>
> Message from Katy: "You bastardize that thing like the GRM car, and
> expect
> several swift kicks to the nuts"
>
> You've been warned Mac.   Frank, I'll handle you myself, thank you.

THAT is a $1000 car?
It looks GORGEOUS.
Heck,I'm tempted to say, bring it to Cincy and I will hand over $1500
cash for it.  GO buy a Mk II (or Nate's '81 :D)
If indeed the car in Nate's pix is the one you guys got -- What's
wrong with it?

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |