From: "Brian McGarvey" <bmcgarvey@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:41 PM
Subject: GRM report...was:Re: Mixture question

Cathy, et al..
 Well after much handwringing after the winter and realizing there was a
puddle of frozen water under the car.. we let it sit for a long time, but in
hopes I took the ECU with me...

I worked on the ECU alot..

My brother "fixed" our sunroof issue..

Brett provided it a place to be worked on and live..

So Brett and I worked on the two white cars last weekend.

The GRM car now starts and runs. problem from before was extremely fouled
plugs.. It now has toolbox barrel specials.. We'll take more if you have
em..

So the GRM car now has all new engine management, EFI running lowZ
injectors, trigger from the dizzy, and ignition via dizzy.

Repairs to be performed next.. Radiator replacement (not as simple as it
sounds ITBs are in the way). whoo hoo found out its for a 6pack of beer..
thanks Brett!! and .. fill your name here.

Now we have to get the master tuner down to Bretts to give it some magic..
Bubb.. Bubb.... Bubb.. free beer.. Bubb.. Free Beer.. Bubb... and a ride
down and home if you want it..

Now for the NEW news..
The GRM team just acquired a sweet MK1 for the GRM race.. were going for
concourse points with this baby..
81, white 2.0L aba, with Zender kit... More to come soon.. BTW if your in
the Balt., DC area I need a place to park it..

BigMac, Brett(Frank on good days), Bubb (some days), BrianH, BradM, ByronM
and the other B's involved/implicated..