All of it goes... F.S.

Man,

I live just down the street (sorta.)  I am in Charleston.  I could
conceivably transport items to Cincy for you as we could pick them up on our
way through to Cincy.

Next thing is get a list to us, so the details can be worked out.

The last thing is to get your Rocc down to Charleston for a weekend, enjoy
some BBQ on the grill and the pool in back yard. If the beach is your thing,
Folly (The Edge of America) is just 15 minutes away.

Hit me up if anyone needs items brought to Cincy from you.

Dave

David Winchell, II
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco
84 Scirocco BBS Turbo G60