OT weather grumblings

OK, so you know you're Canadian when it's the first long weekend of the
"summer".... and it's snowing.

"Cloudy. A few wet flurries over higher terrain early this morning."  If you
were ever looking for proof of a higher consciousness in the universe, and
that it was equipped with a sense of humour, this is it.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled Cincy pogramming, but a word of
caution - if anyone asks why I have a snow brush in my Scirocco in June,
they're going to find out.  The hard way...

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - Boom Boom Boom...