From: Neptuno [mailto:neptunonc@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:12 PM
To: danws69@earthlink.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: SPAM-LOW: RE: 5spd transmissions question...

FF is what is in the donor car I bought from Peter......and  is nice to know
that there should be no problem with the 90mm shaft since that is what I
have in Rodolfo..... There is a dude sellimng a 9A up my way and I tought to
get it too....... I dont know what for maybe to sell back?

  El T

Dan <danws69@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Idk, but the FF kicks ASS.

Nice and tall- plenty of git-r-done- and you can still use a 90mm shaft/cv.

What could be better?

(Need another autocrapic? I'm going to yank the abomination out of my truck
one of these days and put an FF *back* into it....)

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!