Yay. Now my car is SAFE!!

I would say someting to the manger....dont trust this fookers, you got burn once....and becareful with the dipshit that did the work originally getting Bindictive with the alpine...

  Screw the big chains

El T

Timbo <timjmcconnell@gmail.com> wrote:
  Yeah - it's going back at 10AM. If I see even the slightest rip in the
new tie-rod boots, there will be hell to pay.

Also: the inner tie-rods are locked onto the steering rack with a
locknut - http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/Timbotechnotes/struts/pics/frontstruts/strutspt4_08.jpg

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/Timbotechnotes/struts/pics/frontstruts/strutspt4_15.jpg

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/Timbotechnotes/struts/pics/frontstruts/strutspt4_20.jpg

--Timbo