Gettin' Better...

On 7:09:19 pm 05/11/06 Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:

> On May 11, 2006, at 2:33 PM, Daun Yeagley wrote:
>
> >  As some of you know or may remember, I've been pulling my
> >  hair out with the Sciroccos lately as, despite lots of TLC
> >  for all, NONE were roadworthy.
> >
> >  Gino:  So far it seems to be working, no
> >  hiccups since.
> >
> >  Then on to the '86, Just finished the test drive and all seems well
> >  - correct oil pressure is a good thing.
>
> GREAT!  Now you and Brad grab Ben and jump in your pretty airplane,
> fly up here this weekend and help me put my car back together!
>
> I'm putting in the box of candy I got from Potterman last month:
>
> -Suspension
> -Belts
> -FI seals
> -Plugs/wires
> -etc.

> | Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
> | mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
> |                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |
> |    Any problem can be solved with the proper application of   |
> |   Force, Heat, Chemicals, or Money.                           |

Great to hear you're ticking them off the list Daun. I guess Adam's black
Jetta is next on the "get it running" list around here, otherwise, anything
that  normally moves around here does. So something's gonna blow up. And
Jim, I was counting on that candy when I came for your birthday, you know
full well how plans work out. See ya soon, both of you!
Cathy