Yesterday!! (Problems)

Wow the list is super slow so I figured I would waste some band time.
So yesterday was just one of those days when nothing goes right.  Things
started good in the morning, until I got to work and everything and everyone
was all over my back like crazy.

Then to top it all off I went home and wanted to change the oil in my 1.8T
Jetta.  Well everything started fine jack the car up pulled the plastic
piece off the front bottom of the car and took the drain plug out.  Then the
hell began, I did the last oil change and only tighten the filter by hand
well yesterday the filter wouldn't come off.  So I had to stab it a few
different times with a few different screwdrivers.  Now 2 hours into the oil
change, YES 2 HOURS.  I get the filter off finally and put the new one on
and everything went back together fine.

So then I got to thinking,,   And now I know why I like my Scirocco so much,
even with intercooler piping and everything for my turbo I can still change
the oil in 20 minutes tops and it is 100 times easier to work on.
Thank you all for hearing me out.
-Brian