Cincy

It's really rolling up eh? I'm going to get those big stickers ordered
tonight, so if you wanted one and you're not going to Cincy, let me know.
I'll have a bunch of the smaller ones and "innies" as well.

But...speaking of the bag of chips, I still welcome stories of valour (and
stupity) offlist for purposes of determining award winners. For those new
to Cincy, these are NOT serious awards, and are totally random in nature.
Their main purpose is to air dirty laundry, you know, the "I went to cut
off partX with the torch and ended up having to find a new wiring harness
as a result..",  but done in a nice friendly way...we need to laugh at
ourselves. And I've got some decent prizes.

I need to get tires sorted out, but otherwise deluded enough to think I can
make the trip in my 79. We'll see what nonsense he throws my way, but other
than the arschlaufen, he's been pretty easy going.

Can you smell it? It's getting close!
Cathy