Was: Test, now more retro goodness....

On 2:35:53 am 05/11/06 "Mtl-Marc" <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Testing - 1 - 2 - testing.
> List dead?

I got it.

So I may as well hijack it. So try to picture this. I've been sewing. Yeah,
scary,eh?

But no worries. Drew was nice enough to give me three coco mats, two fit
the front, and the other was some bigass one, I'm sure the two smaller ones
had been for the back. Anyway, last night's project was constructing two
Scirocco sized rear mats from the huge one, and it worked out not too
badly. So expect to see some time warp stuff on Klaus' floor. Though you
may not notice it with all that coppery goodness going on. The 70s colour
selection is not for the weak....
cathy - Cuckoo for coco mats...