Today is the last day for lanyards!!

Yep - today is the cutoff!! so sign up now to get your ultra nifty
lanyard. It gives YOU and extra 10whp!!

Julie's sign up site...
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/lanyard/

A lanyard needs:
Your first and last name
Pic Scirocco.org or VWVortex for your alternate handle
Your Handle
and your picture!

These cost around $2 - you can pay Jim Ruffi at cincy for em. It
covers the cost of the lanyard, the photo paper, and the lamination...
and all of the cutting Jim is doing!!

I'll be making the graphics based on what you put into that form on
julie's site - if you have any problems uploading - or you have a
giant picture or whatever - just email it directly to me.

--
Timbo!
Location: Glenside, PA!