Cincy wheel feeler

I've got some wheels.  4 of them, to be exact.  14x6, et 35 or 38 I
think.  They're hubcentric, and worked on my Scirocco just fine.
One wheel is badly messed up, cosmetically speaking.  It balances just fine.
I'm thinking for $50 bucks or so they'd make a great set of winter wheels.
If there is no interest, I'll have the ugly one refinished, and sell
to try and recoup those losses.

Anyone interested?  Let me know.  Cincy delivery available.

Here's my antique Vortex FS thread.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2280928

GP
--
84 Scirocco Wolfsberg - The Red Baron aka Weekend FunWagen
91 Jetta - Still needs a name aka DailyBattleWagen