OT: 86 jetta stuff

As the title states- I have some 86 Jetta stuff that I can deliver to Cincy.

Tails/interior stuff/grill/headlights

But I have to know NOW if anyone wants this stuff....dad got a free 86 that
he stripped and all the extra stuff is about to get chunked. I'm going to
eBay the tails and other stuff of interest, but since I noticed someone on
the list here has an 86 Jetta, I figured I'd ask you first.

Let me know if you need anything- TODAY. ASAP. As it just rained and he may
already be burning shit.....

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!