(no subject)

On 5/7/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> I'd add in Inga (77) and Mk1Mark's project 75, as they are in advanced
> states of disassemly, but I suspect their progress is mainly based on
> available time. There are lots of them out there, but Draco needs to roll
> first. And that's all there is to it, dammit. (And Inga'd better not be
> far
> behind either)

Well, once a certain Mars orange distraction is out of the way, I'm sure
that there will be the occasional timeslice for Inga.

And with newfound stability in der Klausenhaus, maybe there will be some
boosty goodness in the near future? :)

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?
99 A3 Jetta GL TDI (hers) 02 Jetta GLS TDI (Bloatware)
At the time this email was written there were only
0 months, 25 days, 15 hours, and 21 minutes until Cincy2K+6!  Have YOU
packed yet?