(no subject)

On 10:25:27 pm 05/06/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> Ok. A race between you, me, Brian Honold and John Worden. That makes
> 4 Scirocco's on stands being rebuilt. All the cars move at the same
> speed :)
> And at the rate Brian works, we'll be celebrating the next milinea :)
> ---

Add in my son's "Rabbit Project", which currently has an engine in it, but
he's tearing it out for paint and has a totally different Frankenstein
block (untested/boosted) that he wants to do MS on. Fenders off, but no
replacement fenders yet, and on and on. Yeah, I'll be retired before that
one rolls out on its own steam. If in fact it ever does. He's finding rust
all over the place on it too, if its any consolation.

I'd add in Inga (77) and Mk1Mark's project 75, as they are in advanced
states of disassemly, but I suspect their progress is mainly based on
available time. There are lots of them out there, but Draco needs to roll
first. And that's all there is to it, dammit. (And Inga'd better not be far
behind either)

Cathy