I wana play

Its 10pm. S**t on TV.
So I searched the web for restoration sites. Good lord. Some of those guys are as bad as some of us....
I want to go back out to the garage and play!

After sending the mail to you guys, I went back out and took pics of the location. Went to Wartmart and printed a 10x8.
Looking at it while making dinner, eating dinner etc., now I think I can do this repair in one piece.

Now I wish I had a Sheet metal Shear and a toothed sheet metal brake. There we go! More tools!