axle/cv replacement refresher

Ok. A step by step.
1) loosen the 30mm nut on the axle & remove it and the washer.
2) jack up the car and remove the wheel
3) Place a heavy screw driver in the vent (slot) in the brake disk to stop the axle from turning
4) Undo the CV bolts one by one. Rotating the disk and moving the screw driver. (6 all together)
5) rotate the steering wheel to the end of travel. (PS right turn/ DS left turn)
6) Pop the inner CV out of the cup. (may need a rubber mallet to do this)
7) Push the Inner up and to the rear of the car and slide the outer out of the bearing. (May need a whap of the rubber mallet)
8) Install is reverse of removal.
I did this last year on Draco 45 minutes from part pick up to part drop off... (including the clean up of tools) I am not an expurt, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn...........
have fun!