Help! New ACT clutch won't (completely) disengage

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some advice as to why a clutch won't completely disengage. I just installed a new ACT clutch and pressure plate along with a Eurospec flywheel (all from Potterman, of course!). The slack is completely out of the cable, but it won't completely disengage with the pedal all the way in.

If I put the pedal all the way in, and start the car, it *does* run, but you can tell the clutch is dragging a good bit. With the car in neutral and the engine running, I can't engage any gear. So it seems like it must be pushing on the PP, but it won't push it enough. FYI,  I replaced all the seals, throw-out bearing, etc on the trans.

Any ideas? I'm supposed to be hitting the first autocross of the season tomorrow morning, but things aren't looking good. :(

One idea comes to mind. The ACT clutch is a solid-center disk, so you don't have the usual spring arrangement. One half of the spline drive is a bit deeper than the other. Comparing with my old Clutch Net spring-center clutch, it seemed like it should have the longer side facing the transmission, since that's the side that would normall have the spring mechanism on it...did I maybe do it backward?

Thanks in advance!
Neal
'77 Scirocco