Rear Wheel spacer Alternative.

Hey all,

This was posted on a local forum, I thought I'd bring it up here.
http://www.pocketrocket.ca/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/237.html

I have brought up the possibility of a group buy if there are many people interested although I have not yet had a response from the guy.
If anyone is interested in them you can get a hold of that him or email me with the questions and I'll get a hold of him for you.
I could also bring them down to Cincy for anyone interested in them.(They'd have to be paid for in advance of course)

-George