testing all the systems

On 5/4/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

But what do I know, it's taken me two years to maybe figure out what was
> wrong with mine...

Come on Cathy, don't be so hard on yourself - you've spent the last few
years chasing a never ending stream of problems with Klaus, and they all
manifested themselves as one form of arschlaufen or another.  And you know
when you lick this one, there'll be another one along to take its place.

Plus, you can blame it all on the substandard parts you use... :)

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?
99 A3 Jetta GL TDI (hers) 02 Jetta GLS TDI (Bloatware)
At the time this email was written there were only
0 months, 28 days, 11 hours, and 44 minutes until Cincy2K+6!  Have YOU
packed yet?