Motorstadt III @ VOA headquarters June 10th 2006

    Hello fellow Scirocco and Corrado owners!!

   I would like to invite all of you up to Motorstadt III. I know I  have plugged it to everyone more than once, but it's just over a month  away now. Once again we are having it at VWoA and are planning on a  huge turnout this year. Here's the info:

    MIVE Motorstadt III
    June 10th, 2006
    Volkswagen of America Headquarters
    Auburn Hills, MI
  michiganvw.org/motorstadt/
    All VW, Audi, water and aircooled All welcome, the more the merrier!
  Come join us for a fun and relaxed show at a great location.

    Pre-party the night before at Kart 2 Kart
    Food, beer and race for prizes.
    http://kart2kart.com/

    Check out the website for more info, sponsors, gallery of last years show etc.
    http://www.michiganvw.org/motorstadt

    Or check out the Forums at michiganvw.org for info on caravans etc.
  http://www.michiganvw.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55

   If anyone has any questions please let me know!  I will be having a  party after the pre-party again this year and anyone is more than  welcome to crash there if need be.

    See you there!!

  Matthew Denner
  "d bot/d-bot"

  93 Flash red SLC