updates on fiberglass MkI fenders, and such...

So we're the only ones interested in this stuff, eh?
I find that hard to believe.  Maybe only a few of us
are reading these posts.  Aaaah, the weakness of the
List.

Anyhow, it is nice and easy to just go get a
disposable camera and get the shots taken.
Ridiculous.

OTOH, how many listers are in Toronto?  Isn't that
where he is located?  I am pretty sure we could find
some Vortex guys who could check it out.