FS: AGB tranny in Seattle.. cheap (won't ship)

So when I put in my 4K, I took out a perfectly good AGB and it's been
sitting on my garage ever since.

As I recall, the only problems with it are:
- The blind hole for the starter bushing is a little messed up.. IIRC a
   chunk of the tranny case is actually missing at the corner of the hole.
   I can take pictures if anyone is interested.
- A pressure plate strap broke and carved a few deep scratches in the
   inside of the bellhousing. Only cosmetic.

A great source for parts, or both of these problems could be fixed with a
teardown, then replacement of the messed-up section of tranny case. Not
trivial, but if you were going to do it anyway..

Like I said I'm only interested in getting rid of it locally; make me an
offer (lowball offers welcome)

I'm in Seattle, WA.

-Toby