From: "Timbo" <timjmcconnell@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco list" <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:54 PM
Subject: Tires for Timbo!

Alright! Time for some tires. Mine are trash. A nice bubble that
sciroccojim noticed and said something like "you like to play with
death, eh?"

So - I need something in 185/65R14 (Snowflakes)

Currently, I have some Falken Zeix All seasons. They are crap. Real bad.

Now - I like the all-seasonness of them - I've found that the winter
here in PA makes the winter in colorado look like nothing. That was a
shock. They have ice here. LOTS of it. And everybody drives like an
idiot in the snow it seems.

Anybody got a suggestion for me? The car is slightly lowered if that
matters. I don't know how much or even why it's lowered. But hey!

--
Timbo!
Location: Glenside, PA!