sciroccos & towing

You will NOT be able to haul a bunny with a rocco through UHaul. I could not
even get the OK to tow a MKII with a Ranger!! They are really picky and you
will need a 2" ball. Just some quick answers. I don't doubt that you could
pull it easily, but UHaul goes by weights not powertrain. Just a heads-up.

Rhett