From: Cory Langford [mailto:Cory_Langford@bcit.ca]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:34 AM
To: 'Scirocco list'
Subject: New '81S arrived last night - What should I do with it now :)

Well the '81s was delivered last night.  Not in as bad of shape as I had

expected.  Overall a real nice shell to work with.  No rust that I can
see
on first glance. Nice and straight.  Interior is in decent shape for a
20
year old car.  No rips in the original S seats (outer bolsters are soft,

but what can you expect).  Carpet is almost mint, including rear hatch
carpet.  Only interior issues are nice large speaker holes cut into both

door cards and 6x9 speaker holes cut into rear hatch cover.

Currently the car looks like someone tried to paint it in their garage
at
home.  Paint runs everywhere.  So if I am going to paint it, what color
looks best on a mk1?

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - RIP,