From: Timbo [mailto:timjmcconnell@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:51 AM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: Timbo is coming to cincy in a megasquirt rocco

Yep - you heard it here first. My white car is getting the megasquirt
on the regular 1.8 8v. I'm just going to run digifant injectors with
the stock ignition, but it'll run!

Also starring in the car is a 800W-1600max power inverter. For mucho
laptop tuning usage. Also - much burning of CDs could happen as well.
ETKA anyone? bring blank CDs.

Now. I hafta make it run before June - so I need some help here. I'm
still looking for a Throttle position sensor throttle body for the
car. If anybody has one for sale or whatever - let me know!!

--
Timbo!
Location: Glenside, PA!