Justice is served.

I honestly don't know.  I messed with the mixture until my allen wrench
turned blue, adjusted the timing, cleaned the plugs, installed a new O2
sensor (yours tested bad), and generally just putzed with it.  I never
road tested it, but it just never seemed right under the hood (still
boggy when I throttled it).  The other day it was pretty nice out, and I
hadn't driven it for months, so screw it, I'm driving it!  And it seems
okay, I've driven it every day since Sunday.  Still a little hesitation
(I'm sure the mixture is still a little off), but it's driving well!
I'll see how long it lasts!
Nate