Justice is served.

Leaving work today, driving (yeah, actually DRIVING!!) my '88 16v
(bright red, tinted windows, no front plate, read: cop magnet), I took
the ramp onto the interstate, and there was a state trooper sitting on
the side of the exit.  Took my time, used my blinker, didn't want to
make a scene.  Got on the interstate, cruising for 30 seconds tops, and
I see red and blue coming up in my rear view, fast.  Shit.  Nope, not
me! Sirens and everything, flies past me like nothing.  I watch him
until he gets over a hill, and I see people moving to the left lane.
There's friendly Johnny Law sitting behind a ricey Ci*ic.

I know, I shouldn't gloat, next time it'll be me.  But I'm happy, my car
is finally running well, it's damn fast (compared to my '81, which ain't
slow), it handles well, and it's comfy.  AND I finally figured out how
to program my radio stations and set the clock on the radio!

Nate
Looking for excuses to drive.