ps leak?

> Ok, so the oil leak was not the problem. Its the power steering. It seems to be leaking from the hoses/resivoir area. Any ideas on what it could be?
>
> If its the hoses, what do I use to replace it with?

   iirc, the hoses have fitted ends on them. i've heard that a local
napa can make the hoses for you. i had a car that the hose clamp had
rusted off. replaced it and no more leaks. also have a bad reservoir
once. cracked around where the feed line to the pump attached.
ultimately what did mine in was the rack seals went bad and i was losing
about a pint of fluid a week. still have marks on the road where the
s.o.b. leaked all over the place.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com