Vintage Rubber

Excellent. Thanks for the heads up. Very interested, as I am sure many are, in window scrapers for a MKII.

Chris
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kirsten Jensen
  To: Christopher Grossi ; Scirocco List
  Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:17 AM
  Subject: Re: Vintage Rubber

    Does Vintage Rubber have a website that I missed in one of the threads?

  Not yet.

  Randy is a busy guy and unfortunately, while the website was *supposed* to get done in October, he still hasn't gotten me all the information I need to even set up a simple plain jane page to just be able to order the seals.

  So, the Vintage Rubber website remains as a "coming soon" sort of thing.....

  In the meantime, you can contact him by phone or email:

  freeski@sbcglobal.net  or 714-580-7604

  Kirsten

It has removed 485 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!