Vintage Rubber

>Does Vintage Rubber have a website that I missed in one of the threads?

Not yet.

Randy is a busy guy and unfortunately, while the website was *supposed* to
get done in October, he still hasn't gotten me all the information I need
to even set up a simple plain jane page to just be able to order the seals.

So, the Vintage Rubber website remains as a "coming soon" sort of thing.....

In the meantime, you can contact him by phone or email:

<mailto:freeski@sbcglobal.net>freeski@sbcglobal.<mailto:freeski@sbcglobal.net>net
or 714-580-7604

Kirsten