Take the Good With the Bad

This morning I got a ticket for going rolling through a stop sign. The cop
kept me there for nearly 40 minutes trying to get me for anything he could.
Word games to try get me to self-incriminate myself into admitting that I
live somewhere other then was in my registration, checking the VIN number
that it matched the registration, asking me why I have dealer tags (I have
classic tags, not dealer tags - "well that is not what Harrisburg says!"
said the cop), and attempting to argue that I needed inspection when I did
not.

I got to work very late and $116.50 lighter in the wallet. However, while
sitting in my car reading e-mail on my Blackberry for 40 minutes, one of two
little kids holding hands with their mom walking down the street said "Look
Mom! A Scirocco!".

:-)

-Marc

'83 Volkswagen Scirocco California Edition
'84 Volkswagen GTI Pickup Truck
'87 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v