Important Cincy Notes

Daun wrote:
> We used nine rooms last year, I'm hoping we can make an even 10 this
> time.  To reserve a room, call (937) 283-3200 and tell them you're
> with Scirocco.org for the discount rate.  It went up $2 over last
> year, to $84/nite, which isn't bad if you split it amongst a couple
> people.

I just made my reservations and they said the only type of room left was
king sized bed non-smoking. After a little bit of asking they were able to
find a room with two double beds for me.

> Friday:  Dinner suggestions?  Pizza is, as always, an option but we no
> longer have an "in" with the pizza shop we had last year.  We we do have
> a probable in with another, however, so cheap pizza (Donato's) shouldn't
> be a problem.

I'm a complete pizza snob and even I like Donato's! Sounds like a plan.

> Videos on the garage wall.  Thumbs up?  Thumbs down?  Don't care?

If this is a go, I have a top-of-the-line 3500 lumens projector I can bring.

-Marc