Important Cincy Notes

Thanks.

>Also - what kind of activities would everyone like to see
>at Cincy this year?  Something different?  Keep it the
>same?  Bring back something from a past Cincy?  It's YOUR
>event, make it what you want it!  I'm awaiting
>(semi-realistic) suggestions!

Definately an OT idea, but volleyball is fun, as long as it not too hot (or
raining)

I'm a person who loves to eat, so I might pick up a cheap grille, some
charcoal, etc. and some burgers and dogs and grille up some stuff for
between meals....I usually snack 4 or 5 times in a day...I never can wait
for lunch or dinner....please let me know if any of you are interested.  Of
course, I'll be saving room for Chuck's Brisket  :-)

>Saturday:  Any volunteers to lead a "how-to" tech session,

I'd love to learn more about:
tranny rebuilds
valve jobs
Both rather involved, but anything anyone is willing to share would be
greatly appreciated.

>Sunday:  I'm considering another cruise.  Destination and
>route to be determined, but I think everyone that went on
>the one we did a couple years ago really enjoyed it.  Is
>there any interest?  Suggestions for alternatives etc?

LOVE the idea of a cruise!!  Bring it on.

Jim Ruffi