Important Cincy Notes

I think I've got everybodys pics (?) from at least the last 5 cincys. If I
don't, let me know. I'd be willing to pick a bunch from the various sets and run
my laptop in slideshow mode throughout cincy.

Also, this year we need to organize the whole pic uploading thing a bit better.
Poor Brett spent like the whole time trying to gather pics (during cincy), while
I spent weeks of time (after cincy) gathering up the leftovers... I'll have a
card reader on the laptop. Perhaps if we set a time to grab them all on Sunday
or something? Any input on this is more than welcome.

Al