Important Cincy Notes

> Also - what kind of activities would everyone like to see
> at Cincy this year?  Something different?  Keep it the
> same?  Bring back something from a past Cincy?  It's YOUR
> event, make it what you want it!  I'm awaiting
> (semi-realistic) suggestions!

Okay, this one would involve a computer, laptop likely...I was wondering if
people would be interested in dumping, say, their best ten images of
Sciroccos/Cincy into a lappy and setting up a virtual slide show that could
run through the weekend. I know there are a ton of people with digital
cameras and lots of images we've never seen, and there are likely a bunch
of cars out there that will never make it to Cincy, but could do so in a
"virtual" manner. I'm NOT volunteering to set this up, I'm the last holdout
for that archaic silver based imagemaking thing. So anyone game to get this
set up? I don't imagine it would be that tough.

Cathy