[EBAY] '89 Scirocco In Canada, Eh!

You need the services of a registered auto importer.  You have to pay them
some money to file some forms.  I believe there has to be a sticker placed
near the odo to clearly show that it's KMs instead of miles (if it doesn't
already say "KM").  A certification label has to be created and placed in
the door jamb....stuff like that.  I used to do this, but it has been a long
time.

Jim